Frequently Asked Questions
Q:Did that hurt?
A: Only for a split second then, all the time now!
Q: Are DC Blocks® made in the USA?
A: Hell yeah they are.
Q: Will they break with iron weights?
A: No one has been able to break the newest version of DC Blocks® with bumpers, iron weights, or 400 lb. stones dropped on them from 5 feet in the air.
Q: Is there a warranty?
A: Yes. DC Blocks® have a limited lifetime warranty. Damaged goods will be replaced, but must be returned for processing. Warranty is null and void if used in combination with non-DC Blocks® products.
Q: I have an older version of DC Blocks® with a solid bumper. Will the new one interlock with the older version?
A: Yes. The older DC Blocks® version fits on top of the new crenellated DC Blocks®.
Q: I want to call you! Where is the phone number?
A: Please dial 415.350.1015 to contact Derrick via phone.
DC Blocks® Limited Lifetime Warranty & Disclaimer
DC Concepts, LLC stands behind the quality of our products and we hope you are happy with your purchase. DC Blocks are made from recycled plastics; therefore, a few imperfections may be present. Imperfections may appear, but are not limited to: rough surfaces, inconsistent coloring, superficial pits, an excessively tight fit, or an apparently loose fit. A loose fit will not cause instability of the stack of DC Blocks when jumping onto, lifting from, or dropping weights onto them. These will not affect the structural integrity or performance of DC Blocks. In my opinion, imperfections such as these are a small price to pay to keep these plastics out of landfills and the ocean. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is given only to the original retail purchaser and is non-transferable. Returned products are inspected by the DC Concepts, LLC Warranty Team. If the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we offer a replacement for the defective product. If the problem was not caused by a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, the original will be returned to you.
DC Concepts® Limited Lifetime Warranty covers damage from normal wear-and-tear, but to protect all of our customers and make sure that we handle every return with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept returns in certain situations, including, but not limited to:
- It is up to the customer to inspect their DC Blocks® products upon arrival. Returns for manufacturing defects or deviation from factory specifications, will not be accepted after 7 days from arrival
- Damage resulting from using DC Blocks® products stacked with non-DC Blocks products
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care, or negligence, including accidents
- Crenellations punched down flush to the top of the DC Blocks® lifting surface
- Microfractures of the under surface after 1 year from the original date of purchase that do not affect the stability and performance of the DC Blocks®
- Items that do fit together tightly by the “Stack-and-Stomp” method, and subsequently need a reasonable amount of force to pull apart. Conversely, items that have “play” from one to another. This is how they were designed
- Damage resulting from using DC Blocks® other than their intended purpose
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
- Products that have been defaced
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated
- Customer ordering the wrong product
- Past habitual abuse of our Return Policy
How to return DC Blocks® products:Follow these four (4) steps:
- Contact DC Concepts, LLC Returns Department at: email@example.com for the shipping address.
- Package the items securely.
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number, social media account names, (i.e. FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube), along with a brief description of why you are returning the products.
- Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Please note the following:
- DC Concepts, LLC is not responsible for your items lost or damaged in transit during the return.
- The return label is not prepaid. You are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Replacements for items no longer available may be made with similar items of equal value, at our option.
- Current warranty turnaround is approximately 4 weeks.